Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week 4 Day 4; Someone Wants Me; A Woman of Noble Character


Ruth 3:11 My daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask. All my fellow townsmen know that you are a woman of noble character.





What a woman! Yet, she was still soooooo much like you and me. Don't you feel it? Even though she was afraid, she still moved, not paralyzed by her fear. I believe we've all found ourselves in a situation that's scary...not knowing what the future holds. When we look up to Our Redeemer...I know He is the one who molds us, builds our confidence, and makes us a "woman of noble character".

(Remember to pause the player at the bottom of the page before starting the video.)





I'd love for you to share... What did Our Redeemer speak to your heart today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absoulety loved this passage.

Ruth laid it all out. Laying at the feet of Boaz, asking him to marry her. And wonderful Boaz says, My daugher, don't be afraid, I will do for you all ask.

Girls, deep down don't we all want to be loved like that. My heart just aches for that kind of love sometimes.

Then I learn that Jesus is our Kinsmen Redeemer amd loves us soo much. He is right there saying to us, "My daughter, don't be afraid. I will do for you all you ask" It just makes my heart melt. Jesus was there all the time reminding me that HE loves me and will take care of me.

Lutiemom said...

No kiddng, Patty!!!! Yes, I want to be loved like that! So often, I forget what I've got! He is my everything! Wow!