Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week 1 Day 3 Exactly Where He Wants Me!




Have you ever found yourself in a place where you could do nothing else but give it to God? That's where the Israelites found themselves under the power of Pharaoh.

Yet, I wonder if that's exactly where He wants me to be; at the feet of my Savior!

I have taken time to list several times in my life where I felt powerless and could do nothing but cry out for my Savior. There are several that come to mind; one recent experience was when I came home from having hip replacement surgery. I had to have lots of help at home and our eight year old daughter became ill just the day after I got home. Within days, she was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with ecoli/huss. I couldn't be with her, I couldn't take care of her; my husband was there and her aunts were there...yet all I could do was pray. I am certain, that was exactly where He wanted me to be.


I know that there are times we will all find ourselves in similar situations...times when all we can do is cry out to Him. Yet, what better place could we be than at the feet of Jesus!?


I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject!






1 comment:

Joyce said...

I too can think of several times in my life that I was powerless. I was powerless to keep my daddy from moving out, powerless to keep my husband from moving out, yet never did I feel so powerless as when John my husband of only 3 years was fighting for his life on a ventilator in ICU and I could do nothing but wait. I prayed, read him God's word, and waited. Yet that is exactly where God wanted me to be, and I have grown immeasurably in my walk with him since then.