Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 1 Day 1


Did you realize that you were chosen, elected, and picked for a purpose?

"You did not choose Me, but I chose you" John 15:16 I hope we all let that sink deep within our heart, mind, and soul. Does that change anything? For me, it says I am worth something to God. God...in all His infinite wisdom and power, He loved and wanted me. WOW!

When someone else treats you in a way that makes you feel less, do you realize that GOD finds worth in you? ...That God chose you so it really doesn't matter if man treats you as less? Wow, it really means a lot to me.


Today's lesson brings about new feelings and realizations of ourself. What did you learn? Do you have questions? Let's share and grow together.
(To post your comments, simply click on the word "Comments" below.)

3 comments:

Lion Chaser said...

I love the thought of elected. So many times election brings the perception of negative campaigns, politics, robo-calls, I just tend to be turned off by the word. This was a fresh way to look at the word. Another thing in the lesson is that God offers His love to all who will come unto Him. It is our response to His love that makes a difference (thinking about the story of the soft drinks). David knew God because he chose to seek God. His greatest desire was to dwell in the presence of God. Even though there was a time he wandered, he was not satisfied until he was back in God's presence and that is what I see David's greatest desire was in his life. A man after God's own heart....could that mean that he was a man that was in pursuit of God's heart???
Thanks great lesson today!

Lutiemom said...

A "desire ...to dwell in the presence of God." I want that, too. In total agreement with you, I think David realized there was no real peace, contentment, or satisfaction unless he was in the presence of God.

Anonymous said...

This is a test.