Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Right After Class

Don't you just love this study? I just got home and can't seem to settle down. There were so many good points; maybe I just need to write them in my journal so I won't forget.

What were some of your "ahhh-haaa" moments? I'd love to hear from you. There was so much said in class; I really didn't want it to end. Didn't you leave with the feeling of wanting more?

Prayer is sometimes our greatest weapon!

Those who know Him will also know His voice.

These were just a few of the things I walked away with tonight. What about you?

1 comment:

Lion Chaser said...

God is loves our passion not our perfection.

Just because God told us to fight one way one time, does not mean that is the way He wants us to fight the battle the next time.