Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Monday, February 1, 2010

Looking to God for the Answers



Place your curser on the > located in the middle of the picture and click. I hope this song speaks to your heart like it does mine.

Let the words of Christ form in you the will of Christ and may you grow exponentially in receiving what you ask. Taken from Beth Moore at Deeper Still

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When my sister died of a heart attack at the age of 42 leaving 4 children, I could not understand why He took her. I turned my back on Him for a number of years and with time the pain and confusion has finally ended. I have read the book "When God Doesn't Make Sense" and now I am so ashamed at myself for being made at God. Who am I to think that I should know all the answers and question God. God knows what is best for all us and even though we don't think so, His plan is the perfect plan. I try to accept whatever God has for me and try to praise Him in all situations. Joy