Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 5 Day 1 His Purpose


We are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which He prepared beforehand so that we might walk in them. Ephesians 2:10


Isn't it funny, this verse in Ephesians doesn't mention God blessing MY plan but it speaks of me walking in HIS plan. Who's in charge here, anyway? haha Sometimes, I get the attitude that it's me.

Better yet, sometimes I ask God to bless MY plans...yet He has plans already for me.
  • I am His workmanship.
  • I have been created for His good works.
  • He has prepared a path beforehand for me.
  • I can walk in His will.
Thus He created me fully equipped to do His will ... it just keeps gettin better, doesn't it!

No comments: