Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 2 Day 5; Led By The Spirit


I know the Lord is speaking to me when He impresses something on my Spirit internally and confirms it through a person or circumstance expernally. ~ Tonly Evans


This is the new covenant I will make with the people...I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them. Hebrews 8:10 NLT

Desiring and doing His will is not my responsibility to discover; it's His responsibility to reveal!
Do you ever find yourself frantically searching for God's will, as if you might not see it? Do you feel like it's in an "I Spy" picture? Maybe it seems like a guessing game and you simply need to guess the right answer.

Do you ever stop to think that He wants you to know His will? He wants to give His children what is best for them...why wouldn't He want you to know where His will is to lead you?

Cease striving and know that I am God. ~ Psalm 46:10 ...

It is my belief that once the Holy Spirit takes up residence in our heart, He will change our desires to suit what pleases Him. I can relax in Him; He will order my steps.


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

Where is He taking you today?

No comments: