Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 2 Day 4 Transformed

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Rom 12:2 Your spirit permits relationship with the spiritual realm

Your soul permits access to your emotions and mind

Your body reacts with the physical realm through your senses

* As I yield to and obey the Holy Spirit's leading in my life, He conforms my soul to the image of Christ and uses my body as the instrument to carry out His purposes.

This lesson was simply to relate to; dealing with our fleshly struggles (to take a bite of the chocolate that may be sitting in front of me) or to walk away as the indwelling of the Holy Spirit may be telling me. Many times, I pop it in my mouth before I even think about it...which may be why I speak before I think....hmmmm.

I believe the Spirit resides in me and there's a constant renovation going on in my soul; it being renewed to the parameters of His will. The question remains, will I listen to His Spirit and allow the transformation to begin and become what His will is in me or will I succumb to the flesh?

James 1:21 tell us "Putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. (NASB)

To hear God's voice distinctly, I need to immerse myself in the word of God. I can hear Him speak through His Word thus allowing renovation to take place. My soul will be renewed when I cooperate with the Holy Spirit!


What is He asking me to do, today? Listen...simply listen.

No comments: