Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Quite Simply...Faith Day 5


This study was great! When walking in faith, I need to believe He has already accomplished what He says He will. His word does not return void. Sometimes, we might wonder if it will ever come to pass....much like Sarah. Yet, God was true to His word, she did have a son...in God's time.

I like how Priscilla put it: "Faith is the channel of living trust that allows us to experience God in our everyday lives. He is looking for someone who believes He is who He says He is and He can do what He says He can do!"

What did the Holy Spirit encourage you to do as a result of this weeks study?
For me, it was a) Expect to hear Him. b) Wait to hear Him. c) Be obedient to what He is telling me to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this week I became more aware of the Holy Spirit. Once again I learned that I need to be patient, expect to hear from God, and anticipate his voice. Awesome thought that God would speak to me. Joy

Anonymous said...

I am trying to figure this out...lol
Barb

Lutiemom said...

Barb, I really enjoy visiting with you. The light of Jesus shines through your eyes...I am so glad we've met!