Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just pondering...

Strength in the Lord....David gathered strength from the Lord....His strength was in the Lord. Thus it was not in himself. David set out to strengthen his relationship with the Almighty God. When reading about David, I have read how he spent time in the strongholds, time in prayer, and time in praise. There's no one way; yet according to the situation and the day at hand, David knew how to strengthen the relationship and the spirit of God the anointing that was given to David.

Today on The Message xm-radio, the announcer read that 90% of communication is non-verbal. Wow! That means my actions, my clothing, my priorities, my hobbies, my attitude, gosh...everything outside of what I say. I wonder...what am I saying? What does non-verbal communication reveal about my relationship with God?

No comments: