Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good Morning, Friend

Exodus 33:11a
Inside the Tent of Meeting, the LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend.

WOW! I just had to read this scripture again and again, ...the Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend...I believe the Lord wants to be our friend. What do you think? Isn't that awesome?!

I meditated on this scripture for days, it just wasn't something I could fully comprehend. I've known Him as God, Lord, Savior, Father, Healer, God of Peace, God of Love, and many others...but friend? YEAH! What better bff could I have than God?

Last Sunday morning, I was greeted by my Friend, with a beautiful sunrise that seemed to greet me with a burst of color and warmth...a special gift.

1 comment:

Connie Smiley said...

Amazing thought, isn't it? Thanks for the reminder. Beautiful sunrise, too!