Ephesians 3:20-21 (New International Version)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Woop! Woop! Here We Go!!!!

My first memory scripture verse for the year:

Those who love your teachings will find true peace and nothing will defeat them. Psalm 119:165 New Century Version

What is your scripture verse? (Check out Beth's blog if you are still searching for the right verse to fit your season of life.)



2 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for helping all of us to memorize scripture. I have checking your blog everyday to work on memorizing this verse.

I met a 24 yr old girl, named Viktoriya. She is from Bulgeria and became a Christian 4 years ago. She has a lot of the Bible memorized. Meeting her has inspired me to try and memorize more scripture.

We need a strong, swift sword to defeat the enemy.

Thanks
Patty

Lutiemom said...

I'm so excited with this challenge, I asked others at church to jump in and join the challenge. I hope to hear lots of us sharing verses before the service next Sunday!